Smart Incentives provides expert third-party research on prospect companies through its custom Company Briefings.
- Provide valuable and timely insights into the businesses seeking incentives from your community
- Reduce risk by helping you avoid surprises before the incentives negotiation is complete
- Prepare you to respond to questions from stakeholders
Each briefing includes a 1:1 consultation with Smart Incentives to review findings and discuss implications or next steps.
Our experienced researchers scour public and private data sources to understand the company’s history, financial situation, past track record in obtaining and fulfilling commitments for public incentives, and business strategy. We provide a customized, highly focused profile instead of a generic business summary.
The Company Briefing offers high-quality, thoroughly-documented business intelligence tailored to the needs of economic development organizations and includes detailed information on:
- Company facts: location, year established, employees, revenue
- Executive background
- Ownership details
- Recent restructuring and management changes
- Description of core products or services
- Growth projections and strategies
- Major customers
- Financial structure
- Location of existing operations
- History of past incentives negotiations